1. Connection of residential database with database of land, insurance, state officers
The connection of the residential database with the database of land, insurance and state agents is a requirement of the decision 905/QD-BTTTT relating to the promulgation of actions by the Ministry of Information and of Communications to implement decision 06/QD-TTg.
Thus, in order to finalize the ecosystem of connecting, operating, complementing and enriching demographic data, the Ministry of Information and Communication has a number of requirements, for example the following:
- Connect and share data between the National Population Base and the National Insurance Base;
- Connect and share data between the National Population Database and the National Land Database;
- Connect and share data between the National Population Database and the database of executives, state officers and public employees;
- Connect and share data between the national population database and the driver’s license and vehicle registration database;
- Connect and share data between the National Population Database and the National Asset and Revenue Management Database;…
Decision 905/QD-BTTTT takes effect on May 12and2022.
2. Propose activities that should not be assigned to maritime areas
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment is in the process of drafting a decree amending and supplementing a number of articles of Government Decree No. 40/2016/ND-CP of May 15.and2016 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on the Resources and Environment of the Sea and Islands and Decree No. 11/2021/ND-CP of February 10and2021 of the Government stipulating the allocation of certain maritime areas to organizations and individuals for the exploitation and use of marine resources.
In the draft, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has proposed supplementing regulations on activities that are not required to be in marine areas. Specifically, the following activities are not required to assign sea zones and are not required to approve sea zone use activities:
a) Fishing activities at sea in accordance with the Fisheries Act;
b) Corrective actions directly caused by natural disasters and environmental incidents at sea;
(c) Scientific research activities of foreign organizations and individuals conducted in the seas of Vietnam which have been approved by relevant government agencies in accordance with the provisions of Article 19 of the Vietnam Natural Resources and Environment Law the sea and the islands;
d) Oil and gas exploration activities; dredging activities (in the dredging area) in accordance with the provisions of the law;
(e) Scientific research, measurement, observation, investigation and survey activities at sea carried out by public bodies.
The following activities are not required to be assigned to Sea Zones but must be approved by an appropriate government agency for use of the Sea Zone:
a) Activities of observation, investigation, prospecting and assessment of resources at sea, with the exception of the case specified in point dd above;
b) Scientific research activities of Vietnamese organizations and individuals, except for scientific research activities using fixed sea areas and except for the case specified in dd above.
These activities may only be carried out after they have been reviewed and approved in writing by an appropriate management body of the State, as prescribed in section 27b of this decree.