Last year, OneTrust committed to becoming an agent of change not only internally but in the communities in which they operate. To do this, the DE&I Council of OneTrust invited several non-profit organizations in London, Atlanta, and the San Francisco Bay Area Submit a grant application to fund a project that incorporates the themes of diversity, equity, inclusion and equality that are the core values ââof OneTrust.
These projects serve underrepresented communities and provide individuals with access to the resources necessary to succeed and prosper. These grants support vital programs that provide access to education, technology and food security while emphasizing racial and gender equity.
“OneTrust is honored to partner with these amazing organizations to fund projects that directly address diversity and inclusion in technology.” noted Kabir barday, CEO, OneTrust, “OneTrust is proud to serve the communities in which we operate by staying true to our word and taking action.”
OneTrust will continue to work with these organizations through grants and voluntary in-kind contributions to accelerate their meaningful work to improve our communities and make the world a better place.
About the OneTrust DE&I Council Community Grant Recipients:
- The Felix project: The Felix project is that of London the world’s largest food redistribution charity, saving good food that can’t be sold and delivering it directly to charities supporting those in need. 900 organizations currently receive food from the Felix Project, helping around 260,000 Londoners every week. Project Felix prides itself on the quality of the food it delivers – deliveries typically include a high proportion of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish, which would otherwise be wasted.
- Inspiredu: Inspiredu is a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Atlanta. Founded in 2020, Inspiredu is a leader in digital inclusion that promotes educational equity for underserved learners in the metro. Atlanta and all along Georgia. Inspiredu fills a unique void by focusing on opportunities to use technology as part of a child’s learning support system while addressing the challenges of digital literacy and access to technology in communities. poorest communities. Inspiredu brings families together for fun learning days and provides free devices and technical support needed for a strong home learning environment.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta: For 61 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta (BBBSMA) have transformed the lives of some of the most vulnerable children in our community through a proven strategy development: individual mentoring. The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters is to create and sustain one-on-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. The agency serves around 1,200 children from 12 metro stations Atlanta counties on an annual basis.
- Black Girls CODE: Black Girls CODE creates pathways for black girls to embrace today’s tech market as builders and designers by introducing them to computer programming and tech skills. We aim to inspire young women to become innovators in STEM fields and leaders in their communities. Black Girls CODE started in San Francisco with eight girls sharing six computers, learning to code; and since its inception, we have served over 30,000 students through 15 chapters across the United States and South Africa. Black Girls CODE is dedicated to leveling the playing field for girls of color in STEM.
Join the conversation on Tuesday I Give: OneTrust and DE&I Community Partners Discuss Impact on Our Communities on Tuesday, November 30 To 11:00 a.m. EST | 4:00 p.m. GMT
Quotes in support of OneTrust community partners
âWe are grateful for OneTrust’s support to help Black Girls CODE establish equal representation of black women in the tech sector,â said Kenya Llyod, Director of Development, Black Girls CODE, âTogether we bridge the gap in opportunities and create more equitable societies. “
âOur goal is to work with partners, like OneTrust, who share our mission and values,â said Kwame johnson, President and CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta. “This generous support will give our organization vital resources to strengthen individual mentoring relationships.”
âThe past year has been extremely difficult for our families and it’s no secret that the need for technology has increased dramatically,â said Richard hicks, CEO, InspiredU. “OneTrust’s willingness to go above and beyond our initial request is exceptional and will help us serve hundreds of students and families with essential devices and technology-based education.”
“We are excited to work with OneTrust to ensure that equity, diversity and inclusion (ED&I) are at the heart of everything we do at Felix,” said Lucy inkster, People Manager, The Felix Project. “The generous grant from OneTrust will allow us to accelerate the ED&I work we have already started at Felix.”
OneTrust is proud to partner with these four amazing organizations to work towards creating a more equitable world where all individuals can access the resources they need to be successful. While this donation will help partially fund these projects, these large organizations still depend on corporate grants, individual donations, and other sources of income to fund their work. To learn more about OneTrust funded projects and how to get involved, join our LinkedIn Live session Tuesday, November 30, 2021 11:00 a.m. EST | 4:00 p.m. GMT.
OneTrust is the category-defining enterprise platform for operationalizing trust. Over 10,000 customers, half of the Fortune Global 500, use OneTrust to make trust a competitive differentiator, by implementing central agile workflows for privacy, security, data governance, GRC, risk third party, ethics and compliance and ESG programs.
The OneTrust Platform is backed by 150 patents and powered by the OneTrust Athena â¢ AI and Robotic Automation Engine, and capabilities include:
- OneTrust Privacy – Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust DataDiscovery â¢ – AI-Driven Discovery and Classification
- OneTrust DataGovernance â¢ – Data Intelligence Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia â¢ – Risk Exchange with Third Parties
- OneTrust GRC – Integrated Risk Management Software
- OneTrust Ethics – Ethics and Compliance Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice â¢ – Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust ESG – Environmental, social and governance software
In 2020, OneTrust was named America’s Fastest Growing Company on Inc. 500 with a growth rate of 48,000% over three years. According to the IDC Worldwide Data Privacy Management Software Market Share Report 2020, “OneTrust is leading the market and showing no signs of slowing down or stopping.”
OneTrust raised a total of $ 920 million in financing to a $ 5.3 billion valuation of Insight Partners, Coatue, TCV, SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Franklin templeton. OneTrust’s rapidly growing team of 2,000 employees is headquartered in Atlanta and London with additional offices at Bangalore, Melbourne, Denver, Seattle, San Francisco, new York, SÃ£o Paulo, Munich, Paris, Hong Kong, and Bangkok.
To learn more, visit OneTrust.com or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Adriana jones lima
+1 (770) 294-4668