Published on September 24, 2021 |
through university communications
Saint Leo University and ICUBA are delighted to announce the introduction of a new partner for long term care insurance, CHUBB – Long Term Care.
CHUBB – Long Term Care will replace the former provider of this coverage, Unum, to Saint Leo employees. Registration will take place from October 4 to 15. To be clear, this special registration period is alone for the CHUBB – Long-term care; the annual open registration period, involving all our beneficiary partners, will take place in the spring, as usual.
If long-term care coverage is important to you or part of your current benefits, Human Resources advises you to take the time to read the guide and watch the video. You will also notice on the main screen a button that will allow you to request an appointment so that you can ask more questions and, if you wish, register.
You can also expect that:
- During your phone appointment with a member of the CHUBB benefits team (registered), they will share pricing information, which is based on factors such as age, amount of insurance and smoking / non-smoking rates.
- The recruiter will continue to work with you on any questions and variations you may want to consult.
- If and when you register with a member, the member will choose the coverage requested on your ICUBA Benefits portal.
- The samples will begin in November. There are no “outstanding” circumstances for evidence of insurability.
- You can receive SMS reminders regarding this registration period.
If you are interested in CHUBB, please inquire now.
For more information, contact [email protected]